Soon the Bullis will roll into the yard, live bands will play for you, the DIY workshops will begin and there will be many exhibitors to see and Show & Shine trophies that will be raised. We are particularly proud that day visitors from the region can visit the Bulli Summer Festival free of charge as usual, despite high additional costs due to the Covid19 pandemic.
So that we can all celebrate carefree and safely, we have developed a short but understandable hygiene concept for you in coordination with the authorities:
- Access only according to the 3G rule, i.e. tested, vaccinated or recovered.
- The site is fenced off and the number of visitors to the site is limited. (Summer campers ALWAYS have access to the event) This is how we ensure that minimum distances can be observed.
You can find further questions in the following FAQs:
- Officially recognized, negative corona test result (PCR or antigen rapid test) in the original or in digital form.
- The test result must not be older than 48 hours upon arrival.
Yes, all visitors have to check in with the Luca app or fill out a contact form.
No, you only have to wear a mask if the distance of 1,5m cannot be maintained.
All overnight guests (summer campers) must show a negative corona test on arrival.
Day visitors must present proof of a corona test if they cannot prove immunization (vaccination or recovery).
- Yes, you can be tested on site free of charge between 9.00 a.m. and 20.00 p.m. every day.
- On Sundays there is a test offer for all guests from 9.00 a.m. to 17.00 p.m. So you can still get tested after the Bulli Summer Festival on Sunday at 16.00 p.m. has long since ended.
Naturally! However, you must then show your test or immunization certificate at the entrance again.